Follow below link to Order Now
Leadership Week 5 Assignment 2
Assignment 2: Dropbox Assignment
Analyzing the Team
This week, you will conclude your team assignment by evaluating your team’s effectiveness and assessing your leadership skills. You should bring together all of the insights that you have gained while studying in the course and while completing the weekly final assignments. On the basis of your readings and lectures, answer the following questions:
- How effective have change initiatives been in the team? Is the change resisted?
- How effectively does the team learn together?
- Use at least three other concepts from your study in the course to describe the effectiveness (or ineffectiveness) of the team, its leader, and its members.
- What specific contributions did you make toward your team’s goal?
- What could you have done to improve the success of your team and what action steps should be implemented to enhance the future effectiveness of the team? Discuss your strengths and weaknesses.
- Did you experience any change in your thinking regarding what leadership means in today’s organizations or in your understanding, of how it is effectively applied in day-to-day experiences?
- What parts of your emotional intelligence (EI) needs the most work to improve your leadership skills?
- Identify three specific leadership concepts from your assigned readings for this course that you will use to improve your leadership skills. Be sure to explain the concept briefly and the benefit it will bring to you as a leader.
Evaluate your team’s effectiveness and provide your leadership assessment in a 4- to 5-page Microsoft Word document. The most important thing here is your analysis of the experience, not whether the team was indeed effective.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
Name your document SU_MGT3102_W5_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Submit your document to the W5 Assignment 2 Dropbox by Tuesday, September 6, 2016.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Provided a research paper that included three library sources and eight to ten key course concepts to support work.||20|
|Described how effective change initiatives have been and whether or not change has been resisted. Discussed how the team learns together.||40|
|Analyzed the specific contributions the learner made to the team’s goal and what action steps should be implemented to improve the team’s effectiveness. Clearly identified his or her strengths and weaknesses.||40|